- This event has passed.
October 12, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
EPA Asia Ambassadors are leading regional Payment experts. The Ambassador Forum is a once a month meeting facilitated by the Director General of Policy and the Director General of Community, where the Ambassador network comes together to review the regional payments agenda.
The key focus area are :
- Review of past payment industry events
- Preview of upcoming payment industry events
- Review of project work within EPA Asia.
- Review of regional payment priorities and trends
- Regional industry discussion
EPA Asia ambassadors represent the voice of EPA Asia members, and in a lot of cases speak directly with EPA Asia members to assist them on their internal projects and training. EPA Asia Ambassadors represent the voice of EPA on industry projects, including submissions as well as industry collaboration events.
Every second Tuesday of the month is the meeting date.